Friday, April 1, 2011

I've been thinking....

perhaps it's time to end this blog and start a new one. The support I found from my readers out there in blogland was very helpful to me during the last rounds of our infertility struggle and throughout my pregnancy. I am thankful to each one of you who ever offered me a word of encouragement or advice. I pray that you get the miracle you are waiting on. However, I find that I am not always being authentic in my writing on this blog for fear of hurting readers who still struggle. So, perhaps it's time for a new blog. I'm envisioning a blog that is blatantly and unequivocally dedicated to my precious baby and this new life we have as a family of three.

4 comments:

  1. I'm struggling myself with authenticity right now, so I completely understand your wanting to be true to yourself. As always, you've got my support. Do you think you'll share your new digs with any of us? No pressure--just curious.

    Have a good weekend, Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand, and btw- I want to know where you are headed, if you'll have me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. please let us know where to find you if you go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    We loved your entry last year for the "What IF" Blog Challenge. So, we wanted to make sure you knew about the new RESOLVE Blog Challenge! We hope that you will submit a new blog about the biggest infertility myth and how has it effected your life or the life of your friends and family members. Bloggers who submit their blog during the National Infertility Awareness Week (April 24-April 30) will be eligible to win the RESOLVE Hope Award for Best Blog. Please click here for details: http://goo.gl/cFHCI


    Thank you,
    Marnee Beck
    RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association

    ReplyDelete